|dvdSanta is an All-in-One
software that lets you copy, create, convert and burn your DVD movies.
It can copy 9GB double layer DVD movies into a 4.7GB DVD-R disc, can
turn your photos into DVD movies with Hollywood style motion effects,
can convert other video formats(avi, wmv, vob, asf, DivX, Mpeg,...)
into DVD video, can transfer miniDV camcorder tapes directly to DVD
video. dvdSanta is extremely easy to use, fast and powerful.
Creating Your Own DVD Movies Doesn't Have to Cost
You Hundreds, or Thousands. You DON'T Have To Be An Expert Or A
Geek to Start, dvdSanta has a topnotch, easy-to-use user interface
that requires no technical knowledge from you whatsoever. It's child's
- Easy to use interface: Intuitive user interface
that requires no technical knowledge whatsoever.
- Converts and burns video files directly into
DVD movies so that you can watch them on TV.
- Can mix multiple video files into one DVD disc.
- Converts photo files into DVD movies, with 35
transition effects, pan and zoom motions, background musics and
- Can automatically sync the background music
with photo slide shows.
- Real-time captures and transforms miniDV camcorder
tapes directly to DVD video format
- Can fit 9GB double layer DVD movies into 4.7GB
single layer DVD disc.
- Burns DVD ISO Image or DVD VIDEO_TS folders
- Auto-Rate-Controller technology maximizes disc
space by squeezing the highest quality video onto a disc.
- Supports major video formats such as AVI, WMV,
ASF, MPG, VOB...
- Supports major photo formats such as JPG, PNG,
- Supports major audio formats such as WAV, MP3,
- Supports DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW format discs and
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 video aspect ratio
- Supports both NTSC and PAL video standard
- Supports Interlaced and Progressive Sources
- Supports output to hard drive
- Intergrated High Speed DVD MPEG-2 Encoder
The core technology behind dvdSanta is an MPEG-2 Video Encoder,
it turns other video formats, such as AVI, WMV, DivX... into DVD
Video format, which is MPEG-2.
An ordinary MPEG2 encoder softwares aren't easy
to use at all for common users. They require a lot of settings that
only tech-savvy guys can handle. We choose a different approach:
the only purpose of dvdSanta's MPEG2 encoder is to create DVD compliant
videos that can fit on 4.7GB blank DVD discs, and at the fastest
speed we can get (on a P4 3.0GHz PC with 1GB RAM, dvdSanta can encode
Full-D1 DVD video at 60 frames per second).
When people use other mpeg 2 encoder to create
DVD videos, they usually have to encode the video and audio separately,
then use another software to combine the video and audio together,
and, at last, use a DVD authoring software to create the DVD video
When people use dvdSanta, it's a lot easier: It
encode the video and audio at the same time, and directly output
DVD video files. So it's a one-click solution.